Can you cancel an order?
Until we (you) have started collecting the goods, you can cancel the order. You can cancel your order here.
How can you return an order?
If you have already received the order, you can return it within 14 days. Register your return via the contact form on our website. You will only receive the original delivery costs of the returned item. You pay for the return shipment yourself.
You can also choose to bring a product back to one of the UPS intakes points (or another transport company in use in your specific case). This is possible up to 14 days after delivery. In addition to the products in (or with) the original packaging, also include the e-mail with the order confirmation, the payment confirmation, and/or consignment note of the product.
- Pay attention! If you have paid your order via PayPal, then the refund will be paid via PayPal after processing your return.
- When you have paid your order via Bank transfer, after processing your return the refund will go through the same bank account.
- When you have paid by another method we return the refund the same way.
- If an item is not in stock, you can put yourself on the waiting list for the item so that you will receive a notification when it can be purchased.
What happens if a product is missing or damaged?
On the delivery day, our delivery staff determines whether products are missing. If this is the case, they will contact our customer service. With large orders, however, it is possible that you discover that a product is missing after the delivery staff has left. In that case, please contact us so that we can solve the problem as quickly as possible. This applies to all deliveries.
Our delivery staff also check whether items have been damaged when delivering your order. The delivery staff inspect the damaged item and check whether the damage is superficial, for example only the packaging, and discuss with you how you want to proceed. If it is clear that the product is damaged, the delivery staff will contact our customer service who will solve the problem for you.
How can you get your money back?
To keep the chance of fraud as small as possible, money is always refunded via the payment method that was used online. So, when you have paid by credit card, you will see the amount refunded on the next invoice from your credit card.
If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer, the refund or settlement will be made to the same bank account number.
You get the purchase price of the returned products and the original delivery costs (for returns within 14 days), after deduction of any applicable deductions. For example, if you have products picked up because you have changed your mind, we deduct the collection costs from the amount you get back.
What if I do not want the product?
It may happen that you have changed your mind after you have purchased a product through our website. You, therefore, have 14 calendar days after receiving the product to let us know without any reason that you have changed your mind and dissolved the purchase. This can be done by e-mail, via the contact on the website, or by telephone. Then return the product at your expense to the address that we have provided for the delivery or return it to one of the UPS collections points. If the product is large and has been delivered with truck delivery, you can have it picked up by a truck with payment.
When returning or returning, please note that:
You send the original packaging;
- The product is not damaged, or if it concerns a consumable product (such as Padel rackets or Padel balls, etc.), has been visibly used;
- Send or show you (a copy of) the signed consignment notes of the product.
- If these conditions are met and you return the entire order, you will receive back the amount that you have paid back to us for the product, including the shipping costs, within 14 days after you have informed us that you have dissolved the purchase.
- Sometimes we will need your cooperation to check whether the conditions mentioned above have been met.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange of products if the above-mentioned conditions are not met. This is to prevent misuse of this regulation.
What if there is a problem with a product (guarantees)?
We pay a lot of attention to the quality of our and third-party products supplied by us. If you are not satisfied with one of our products because it does not work, cannot be used properly, or because there is something wrong with the material it was made of, then you can let us know within two months after you have the problem discovered. It must be a product that you have purchased through our website.
What is the warranty period?
For all products purchased with us, a warranty period of 1 year applies from the moment you have purchased the product from us.
By “guarantee” we mean that we guarantee that the product works and can be used as described in the product description and the description of the product and that it does not contain any material defects.
What are the warranty conditions?
If you let us know that you are not satisfied with a product, keep in mind that, in order to make use of the guarantee scheme:
- You must show (a copy of) the signed waybill for the product;
- You have taken into account the period of two months to make your complaint known to us, or have a good reason not to comply with this period;
- The reason for the complaint is not the result of improper use of the product, for example, because you dropped it or struck it or that you used it for a purpose other than the one for which it was intended, did not properly maintain, or have it repaired by a third party;
- The reason for the complaint is not the result of circumstances outside the product itself, such as damage to the product while you are transporting, discoloration of a Padel racket by sunlight, the wetting of a product because the room is too humid, that it was struck by another object;
- The reason for the complaint is not the result of normal wear and tear, normal consumption (such as consumer products such as padel balls), or normal aging of the product;
- The warranty periods do not apply to products that you have purchased in the sale.
- Please also note that additional warranty conditions may apply for certain products.
What is the guarantee procedure?
We examine the product and determine whether the problem falls under the warranty scheme. Sometimes we will need your cooperation to check whether the above-mentioned warranty conditions have been met.
If we determine that a product is indeed covered by the warranty scheme, we can first try to repair the product. If that does not work, if that is not possible, or if repair is not realistic, we can try to replace the product with another product. If we are going to repair, the costs associated with repair are for us. This also applies to replacement. The reasonable costs that you have incurred to repair the product will only be reimbursed by us if we do not repair it in time after the report. What is “on time” we have to look at the product per problem.
If we are unable to repair or replace the product (in time), you may terminate the purchase if reasonable, given the problem with the product. You will then receive the purchase price of the product and then you must return the product to us. You can also request a refund of part of the purchase price, this must be in reasonable proportion to the problem with the product.
Even if the problem is on a part of the product and we can no longer supply that part, the above procedure applies.
Apart from the guarantees, you always retain the rights that you hold under the law that applies in the country of delivery.